Bongobondhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park, Gazipur
Vawal small elevation and lower average land rich everywhere could be seen amalaki, bahera, terminalia chebula, koroi, arranged by Shimul, haladu, Palash, chapalish, menstruation, pitaraja, and miscellaneous trailer gulmaraji Udal. Muntjac could be seen in the forest, leopard, forest cat, gandhagakula, fox, hedgehog, pythons, monkeys, numerous species of birds, including Hanuman. In Salban about 63 species of plants and 220 species of wildlife could be seen in the Gazipur. Population growth, urbanization, industrialization, expansion of agricultural land and forest land, housing, squatting and land disputes in the Sal forest is quickly lost. Wildlife and the natural environment and biodiversity as an integral part of food chain. Terrific in the role of wildlife for human existence. Biodiversity conservation, tourism development, tourism development, education, research and recreation opportunities in the area of the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman memories Bhaoyalghar ‘Safari Park’ initiative is the establishment.
Maona union’s of Sreepur upazila in Gazipur Sadar Upazila and manorial Rathura pirujali Union pirujali 4909.0 acres of forest and forest land area in fragmented shawl known as small safe habitat for a large variety of species. Safari park in the area of 3810.0 acres have been covered under the plan. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park project at an estimated cost was 63.99 coror approved by ECNEC in 2010 and Park began and the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park, Gazipur officially started construction February 2011. No master plan can not be formulated at the beginning of the project. Later, with the help of local and foreign experts in order to promote international standards and Safari Park is made of a master plan. The implementation of master plans and land acquisition to reduce complexity on 4 October 011 ‘Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park, Gazipur (1st revised) project approved by ECNEC increased to an estimated cost of 219.89 crors. October 2013 263.00 crore by ECNEC in “at the Bangabandhu Seikh Mujib public park, Gazipur (Second Amendment) act was passed by the project.
Safari Park model has been established in accordance with Safari World in Thailand. Some ideas have been enshrined in the Bali Safari Park. Safari park is being built around the permanent gheraa and in its domestic / foreign wildlife to breed and unrestricted access opportunities have been created so tourists will have the opportunity traveling to the vehicle or on foot for education, research and entertainment. Zoo Safari Park to different ideas. Visitors are bound to the zoo and visited the free state of the animals. But the Safari Park as open forest animals wandering and people moving with caution with animals bound vehicles will be inspected.
The main objective of the Safari Park
(1) Sal forest, wildlife and plant diversity.
(Ii) the residence of poaching rare and nearly extinct (in-situ) and residence outside (ex-situ) conservation and development of the state.
(3) the city is very near to the tourism industry by creating opportunities for eco-tourism development, poverty alleviation and employment opportunities.
(4) recreation, education and scientific research opportunities.
(5) wildlife, edible fruit, fodder, and mixed breeds Garden.
(6) sal wildlife such as monkeys, Muntjac, beji, manis crassicaudata, baghadasa, forest cat, kharagosa, fox, khekasiyala and ajagarasaha safe habitats of endangered wildlife and conservation.
(7) of the rare and endangered mammals, such as tigers, leopards, sambar deer, Maya deer, deer, hog deer and other herbivorous wildlife conservation and breeding opportunities.
(8) rhinoceros, Asian elephants, migratory birds, aquatic birds, banachagala, lion, jog Beer, black bears, crocodiles, fresh water, salt water crocodiles, blue cow, endangered and extinct animals like hippopotamus sanraksanakarana natural environment.
(9) for the treatment of injured and rescued animals and wildlife sebasrama Hospital.
(10) A comprehensive public awareness of wildlife conservation in the country.
For Travelers enjoy
Information and education centers in the briefing / samyaka the authenticity of the image can take the Safari Park.Natural History Museum of wildlife and plant species diversity of the students and researchers can be identified.Protected bus ride will show to engage tigers, lions, elephants, bear, Maya deer, deer, monkey, Hanuman, bear, ladybug, crocodiles and exotic birds in natural environment. Guests will see the lake and the numerous aquatic birds.Observation tower look up to the scenic beauty of the forest and wildlife. Pakhisala will see numerous birds of home and abroad. The hog deer bestanite rare species. Playing guest room will served for the night.
Core Safari Park
In Core Safari Park visitors will not be able to enter without any safari bus, but he is free to visit the natural environment, wildlife, wildlife management on the vehicle. Core Safari park is 1335 acre in area. The tigers are in 20 acres, 21 acre for lions, black bear 8.50 acres, 8.0 acres African leopard, spotted deer 81.50 acres, 80.0 acres sambaba and ladybug, 105.0 acres elephants, hippopotamus 35.0 acres, 220 acres of Maya and hog deer, nilgai and twelve singa 250 acres, 114.0 acres natui edhubasasaba, 407.0 acres of wild buffalo and African Safari Park will be allocated to the area of 290.0 acres.
Core Safari Park landmarks
1. Tiger Safari
2. Lion Safari
3. Leopard / White Lion Safari
4. Bear Safari
5. Safari deer
6. African Safari
7. Safari jeep and minibus
8. Domestic paving
9. Tiger’s house
10. Lion’s house
11. Leopard house
12. Bear House
In Safari Kingdom, travelers will be able to walk around on foot and animals will be tied in small barricaded. Safari Kingdom’s main goal is a variety of wildlife tourists through performance and sport recreation, wildlife-related education and research opportunities. Safari Kingdom will be established over an area of 575.0 acres. Its main activities include the Natural Environment center, giraff feeding spot, pelikena ayalyanda, Boating and lekajona; Aviary phijenta kraunta large-sized trees, pied hornbill Aviary, pyarata ebhiyarisaha local and foreign bird pakhisala (aradhatu), Crocodile Park, Orchid House, Corner butterfly, vulture and owl corner, Egg World, turtle-turtle breeding center, lamacita House, kangaroo garden , Mastodon-show galleries, Peacock / mekau open land, the snake park, Fency carp Garden, Fency Dark Garden, Lizard Park, phudakotar, observation towers and reservoirs, etc.
The Natural scanning center
At the center of almost all kinds of forest vegetation and wildlife models, murals and staphim of wildlife and forests with streams of light and sabdadhbani samyake idea is to provide the audience. More than 980 kinds of wildlife and numerous trees, scanning the center of the turn of the model has been to create the mural. About 1 minute long audio-visual sbabyakhyayita (Audio-visual) through the program, viewers will be able to gain pleasure.
The main objective of the establishment of this park is the rare, endangered, endangered species gene-pool to save dularbha (ebahaba cararasa irahambatadhahraraha) is. Sal in the park and for the preservation of bio-diversity will be useful in many different species of trees. The botanical garden and the park will be set up as ryapalika Garden balada. The park has an area of 965.0 acres of Biodiversity nidharana.
Extensive Asian Safari Park
The park and small carnivorous animals of all Asian trnabhoji, birds, reptiles and amphibians of the Animal Safari Park will be extensive. Abasasthalera suitable for wild pasture, woodland gardens, water, camps will be developed and existing natural forests. 824 acres of the park area has been set.
Safari Kingdom landmarks
2. Nature Center
3. Parrot Aviary
4. Crown phijent Aviary
5. pied hornbill Aviary
6. Macau Land
7. Small bird Cage
8. Fency Duck Garden
9. Fency Carp Garden
10. Crocodile Park
11. Emu / Ostrich Garden
1. Lizard Park
13. Turtle and tortoise breeding center
14. House primates
15. Vultur House
16. Lamacitara house
17. Mastodon shed
18. Observation tower
19. Booting and Lake Zone
20. Phudakorta and oyasaruma
21. Round house and umbrella
22. Twenty. Public toilet
23. Giraffe Feeding House
24. Marine catch those girls
25. Orchid House
26. Butterfly garden
27. Domestic paving
28. Pelikena Island
29. Hanging Bridge
30. Eicabibi Road
31. Egg World
32. Pebhada Road
Bangabandhu Square’s sights
1. Park Office
2. Information Center
3. Display the map
4. Guide Map
5. Restaurants tiger monitoring
6. Watch lion restaurants
7. Yacarela History Museum
8. Airabati room
9. The main entrance
10. Ticket counter
12. Wildlife model Corner
13. Flower garden
15. Officers Dormitory
16. Staff Dormitory
17. Public toilet
18. Observation Tower
19. RCC umbrella
20. Passenger Bivouac
21. Sitting on the bench
22. Parking Area
23. Head over to the water supply tyaskasaha
24. Seasoned Approach Road
25. Interior paving
Natural History Museum
The remains of nearly 2000 species of vertebrates and invertebrates, and staphim spesimena has been collected. There are also numerous natural forest vegetation. More than 300 species of plants in the herbarium of the Museum of the seat has been saved. To increase public awareness of wildlife conservation, education and research opportunities in the Safari Park, Natural History Museum and the timely steps to create a breakthrough. The tourists, students and researchers can gain a real idea of the danger and endangered wildlife. In addition to the database, students and researchers of the wildlife and plants of the world will be able to get all the information.
Safari park visits / entrance fees
Payment of the prescribed fee, the travelers can visit the Safari Park. Fees levied by the Government as follows:
1. Each adult – 50 Taka
2. Each Child 20 Taka
3. School student (under 15 years) – 10 Taka
4. Education study tour to the students’ Group (40-100 people) – 400 Taka
5. Establishment of education from students’ Group (above 100) – 800 Taka
6. Foreign tourists – 5 USD or an equivalent amount of money in Bangladeshi Taka
1. Bus / Coach / truck each 200 TK
2. Minibus / microbus each – 100 TK
3. Car / jeep each – 60 Taka
4. Auto rickshaw / Tempu (CNG) each – 20 Taka
5. Safari jeep Safari park visits (infants and the elderly) each – 50 TK
6. Safari jeep Safari park visits (adult) each – 100 TK
7. Safari park each car inspections – 100 TK
1. Natural center each – 20 Taka
2. Elephant viewing galleries each – 20 taka
3. Bird show galleries each – 20 Taka
4. Fensi Carp Garden galleries each – 10 Taka
5. Marine aquriyam galleries each – 10 Taka
6. Mekau bird galleries each – 10 taka
7. Children park enter each – 10 taka
8. Roller Coaster each – 20 tk
9. Each paratrooper – 10 tk
10. Merry Go Round each – 10 tk
11. Mini train each – 10 tk
12. Crown phejent avheyari inspection – 10 taka
13. Visit eyabhiyari pied hornbill – 10 taka
14. Pyarata eyabhiyari inspection – 10 taka
15. Pedal boat tour (30 minutes) – 200 taka
16. Public toilet each – 05 taka
Weekly closed day:
Safari park will be closed at the Tuesday.